Thursday, August 27, 2009

Things are lookin' up!

So since my last post there has been some great news... I applied for and was accepted to join the Etsy LabRats which is so cool! I am new to this whole selling on the internet and starting my own business, so it is so nice to have a group of people in the same situation to lean on :) Most of my teammates are new to etsy, but there are some veterans too. I'm pretty pumped about the whole thing - I'm sure you can tell! I also posted my first LabRats treasury last night. Treasuries are a great way to get involved in the etsy community - plus I just love to "window" shop haha. Its fun thinking up new themes for each new treasury.

In other parts of my life.... we are moving! Thank goodness because this place is getting so crowded, honestly it feels smaller everyday. It certainly doesn't help that I keep buying more and more supplies either! Geez... oh I suppose I should tell you that I live with my sister and brother-in-law and my almost 9 month old niece :) I moved in here when I was still working as a geologist and so was out of town ALOT, so the squishyness of the house wasn't so bad. Luckily they are able to now buy their first home, so it will be alot more comfortable for everyone :)

So baby in the house, moving, starting my own business - you could say that I am very busy and stressed, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Working for myself is the best thing I ever decided to do, and I would die if I missed out on any of Claire growing up. I wouldn't trade it for anything :)

Last thing, I am developing a line of bridal jewelry - so stay tuned!!! Talk to you later, Kim

0 comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP