Sunday, November 29, 2009

What I've been up to lately....

You may have noticed that my posting hasn't been as regular in the last couple weeks :( I'm sorry about that! I have gone back to work full time again and now that it is Christmas, things are super crazy here. I think things will slow down a bit in a couple weeks, and I will get back into it I promise!

Lately, I have been working a ton of custom projects that I accepted for the Christmas season and I wanted to share them with you!!! So I will post pictures as I finish them - this is one that I just finished today. It is an Amazonite necklace with a "New" Jade focal off to the right side. It is linked together with sterling silver wire and jump rings and finished with a sterling silver multi strand clasp at the back. The longest strand is about 18 inches. Have to pat myself on the back for this one :)



I love how this turned out - don't you? Until next time, Kim XO.

1 comments:

mia Sunday, December 13, 2009 1:44:00 AM  

Beautiful necklace! I'm happy to find your shop~my Sweetie was born and raised in Saskatoon!

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP