Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Canadian Shops on Etsy

Here it is - your weekly installment of New Canadian Shops on Etsy! I'm Kim from A little bit of pretty and this week I've picked SpiderellaStudio. So here we go :)


When I first entered SpiderellaStudio, I was immediately blown away by how beautiful and professional it looks! All of the colours are truly eye-catching and you know how I love colour :) I even love how the items are merchandised - plain white backgrounds really are the best choice when you're pieces are so statement making. Great photography too, very easy to see every detail. Really I could go on all day long!


SpiderellaStudio incorporates uncirculated vintage enamel flower beads from the 50’s, 60’s, & 70's remixed and revamped with newer components into new designs. The shop has a great mix of funky flowers in distinctive shapes and colours, which is what gives it such an eye-catching look! There is also a great selection of rings, bracelets, necklaces, and hair pieces to choose from. Any of the pieces in this shop would make great Christmas gifts!





Personally I love the vintage look of the shop, and have always been intrigued by enameled jewellery. I really like that the shop feels so modern and fashion forward despite its vintage origins. All of these pieces are distinctive and colourful without being fussy, which appeals to many shoppers including myself  :) I expect that we will be seeing much more of SpiderellaStudio in the very near future! Happy shopping :) Until next time, Kim XO

0 comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP