Thursday, October 8, 2009

Weekend Deals!

Short post today to let everyone know about Weekend Deals this weekend (Oct 9,10,11) - Free Worldwide Shipping. Thats right, I am offering Free Worldwide Shipping on all items in my shop (**except the Bridal Collection**) to anywhere in the world!! All my Casual Collection items are one-of-a-kind as well so you know you'll be getting a truly unique piece :)

This is the last month I will be listing these items - I am planning a major shop reorganization and second shop opening very soon! I want to separate my 2 lines of jewellery because they have completely different looks and also expand on the number of pieces I have to sell. In addition, my Casual Collection will no longer be stocked with one-of-a-kinds - I am currently developing a winter line so that there is a more cohesive look to my shop and I want to incorporate the monthly birthstones into it. I can't wait and I hope you like the result too! Stay tuned :) Until next time, Kim xo.


0 comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP